According to the U.S. Department of Labor, more than 455,000 people are employed in the construction industry in Florida. Those jobs involve the construction of residential and commercial buildings, roads and utilities, bridges, subdivisions and other projects.
Department of Labor research confirms that construction is our nation’s deadliest occupation, and one of the most common types of constructions accidents involves scaffolding.
When accidents occur on jobsites in Naples, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach and other cities throughout South Florida, injured workers call on Gregg Hollander for proven legal skills and a record of courtroom successes.
Serving Boca Raton and neighboring cities, scaffolding accident attorney Gregg Hollander has recovered monetary awards and negotiated financial settlements for victims of construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, boating and watercraft accidents, victims of nursing home abuse, individuals hurt in premises accidents, and those whose lives have been altered in other types of accidents.
At the Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, Floridians and visitors who have sustained serious injuries find the kind of personal attention and legal skills that make a vast difference in the aftermath of an accident.
Attorney Hollander and his staff understand that severe injuries can change your life in a matter of moments. We know that accidents are distressing, not just for victims, but also for those who love and depend on them. When you’re badly hurt, you need accurate advice from an attorney who has demonstrated experience in negotiation, arbitration, and trial settings.
Table of Contents
Scaffolding Accidents Statistics
- 2.3 million American construction workers are estimated to work on scaffolding.
- Those workers account for nearly two-thirds of the construction industry.
- Scaffolding accidents are estimated to cause about 4,500 injuries annually.
- About 50 workers die each year because of scaffolding accidents.
- Scaffolding accidents cost U.S. employers an estimated $90 million per year in lost work days.
Sources: U.S. Department of Labor.
Victims of scaffolding accidents may suffer damage to their spinal cords, backs, necks, internal organs, and musculoskeletal systems. Falls from scaffolding can cause head injuries, even traumatic brain injuries that can leave victims unable to walk, talk, or engage in the most basic daily activities without assistance.
If you’ve suffered damage like this, you need a scaffolding accident lawyer in the Boca Raton area who will aggressively represent your interests and who has the experience to accurately assess and plan for your medical and financial needs.
Research by the U.S. Department of Labor found that nearly three-fourths of workers who suffer injuries in scaffolding accidents report that problems occurred when scaffold planks or supports gave way or when workers slipped.
Instances of being struck by falling objects also pose significant hazards. Because the DOL estimates that some 2.3 million construction workers – nearly two-thirds of the industry – regularly use scaffolding in their jobs, the potential threat from scaffolding accidents is a wide-ranging one.
Contact Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers in Boca Raton For A Free Consultation
If you’ve been hurt in a scaffolding accident, you’ll find the knowledgeable and determined personal injury and wrongful death attorney you need in Gregg Hollander. When their futures are at stake, injury victims in West Palm Beach, Naples, Boca Raton, and other South Florida cities put their trust in the Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers.
Here, you’ll find caring professionals who believe you deserve the best in personal service. We take a genuine interest in each client we serve, and we have an extensive team of legal, medical, investigative, and other professionals who work together to provide solid support for you and your family.
Contact the Hollander Law Firm for a free consultation about your case. We’ll explain your rights and talk with you about your concerns and your options. You may be eligible to claim compensation for the injuries you’ve suffered.
Our successful recovery of financial damages has provided the means for injured Floridians to reclaim their lives and to have access to the medical care they need – no matter how extensive. So give us a call today at (561) 347-7770. At the Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, each case is personal. Let our Boca Raton scaffolding accident attorney help you.
Our personal injury law firm in Boca Raton, FL also provides:
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Boating Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Brain Injury Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Car Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Catastrophic Injuries Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Child Injury Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Dog Bites Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Nursing Home Abuse Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Product Liability Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Truck Accident Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Uber Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Workplace Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL