Boca Raton injury lawyer Gregg Hollander and the professional staff at the Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers use every legal means at our disposal to aggressively pursue the rights of children and families who have been victimized by the molestation or sexual assault of a child.
If your family is dealing with a child sexual assault, contact the Hollander Law Firm today at (561) 347-7770 for a free and confidential appointment to discuss your rights.
Table of Contents
Child Molestation Injury Statistics
- Before being arrested or convicted, a child molester will victimize an average of 50 girls.
- Child sex offenders will victimize an average of 150 boys before being arrested and will commit nearly 300 crimes during their lifetime.
- Children between the ages of 7 and 13 are most often the subject of molestation or sexual abuse.
- There are more than 491,000 registered sex offenders in the United States.
- 70 to 90 percent of molesters are known to members of a victim’s family.
- Only 1 in 10 victims report the abuse.
Source: Federal Bureau of Investigation; National Institute for Mental Health
Call Hollander Law Firm Today For Legal Help
With two decades of experience fighting for child rights in Boca Raton and surrounding cities, child molestation attorney Gregg Hollander has built a law firm focused on seeking justice for families. We understand the pain, anger and frustration that come when a child has been abused.
And we have the investigators, medical and legal professionals and access to the child–care experts who can do something about it. At the Hollander Law Firm, we will not only pursue a civil claim for damages against those responsible, we will also assist families in navigating the criminal court system, where additional victim’s assistance, restitution and other resources may be available.
While stopping the abuse is critical, stopping the abuser or institution from victimizing other children is also vitally important. And, while authorities often vigorously pursue such cases, having an experienced civil attorney advocate for the rights of you and your family can help ensure your case is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Handling Different Child Molestation Cases
In today’s media environment, allegations of child molestation are often tirelessly pursued by the media. While reporters usually do an admirable job of protecting the identity of sexual–assault victims, dealing with the media can be intimidating and missteps can be costly.
At the Hollander Law Firm, our child molestation lawyer assists Boca Raton residents and others by providing comprehensive representation, dealing with members of the media, working with prosecutors, and consulting the investigators and medical and legal experts necessary to build your case and help ensure the future well–being of an abused child.
Child–molestation and sexual assault cases handled by the Hollander Law Firm include:
- Sexual assault at daycare
- Abuse by relative, caregiver or friend
- Abuse by members of the clergy
- Sexual assault by teacher or coach
- Failure of institution to conduct proper background checks
- Internet crimes
In addition to the accused child molester, our staff will conduct a through investigation of your case and may be able to determine whether a church, school, daycare center or other organization should also be held responsible.
When these entities negligently hire a child predator, they can and should be held accountable, both to ensure you are fairly compensated and to ensure they are held to a higher standard, which can help prevent future abuse from occurring.
The Hollander Law Firm fights for the rights of families dealing with the molestation or sexual assault of a child throughout South Florida, including Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Naples, Fort Myers and Cape Coral.
If your family is dealing with the sexual assault of a child, contact us today for a free and confidential appointment with a Boca Raton child molestation attorney to protect your rights. There are never any fees or costs associated with representing you unless we are successful in making a financial recovery on behalf of you and your family.
Our personal injury law firm in Boca Raton, FL also provides:
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Boating Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Brain Injury Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Car Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Catastrophic Injuries Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Child Injury Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Dog Bites Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Nursing Home Abuse Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Product Liability Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Truck Accident Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Uber Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Workplace Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL