If you were recently involved in a motorcycle accident in Boca Raton, FL, and are looking for a “motorcycle lawyer near me”, you’re in the right place.
If you’ve suffered injuries due to your motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation from those responsible for the crash. Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, can help you fight to secure maximum compensation. Contact our Boca Raton motorcycle accident lawyers at (561) 347-7770 to discuss your legal rights and options. Your first case evaluation is free!
Our legal team has over 28 years of experience advocating for injured victims throughout Florida. We’ve recovered tens of millions of dollars for clients in cases involving truck accidents, Boca Raton slip and fall accidents, premises liability claims, Boca Raton pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and more.
Table of Contents
How Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, Can Help After a Boca Raton Motorcycle Crash
Motorcycle riders are vulnerable to severe, catastrophic injuries if they’re involved in a motorcycle crash in the area of Boca Raton. Those injuries can be expensive, often costing a rider hundreds of thousands of dollars (if not more) over the course of their lifetime.
Fortunately, the financial stress and burden of an accident can be alleviated through a legal claim for damages.
Hiring an experienced Boca Raton personal injury lawyer can make the process of seeking and recovering compensation much easier.
At Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, our Boca Raton legal team has been fighting on behalf of injured motorcycle riders in South Florida for more than 28 years. We understand the pain and anguish that can stem from a motorcycle crash, and work hard to help our clients secure the financial justice they need and deserve.
Through hard work, dedication, and a no-nonsense approach to negotiations, we’ve recovered tens of millions of dollars on behalf of injured riders.
If you’ve been hurt in a Boca Raton motorcycle wreck, you can count on us to:
- Provide the compassionate and caring legal representation you deserve
- Answer your questions and provide candid legal advice
- Conduct an extensive investigation into the crash
- Work closely with motorcycle crash experts and injury specialists as we build and value your claim
- Handle all negotiations with other parties and/or insurance companies on your behalf
- Litigate your argument in a courtroom, if necessary
Our Boca Raton personal injury attorneys are here to help you get back on your feet after a motorcycle crash. Give us a call to learn more today. Your first case evaluation is 100% free.
How Common Are Boca Raton Motorcycle Accidents?
There are more registered motorcycles in Florida than any other state in the country, with the exception of California. It’s easy to understand why. Riding a motorcycle is a great way to enjoy everything that Florida, and Boca Raton, in particular, has to offer.
However, car accidents involving motorcycles can and do happen. Given the number of motorcycles on the road, the rate at which riders are involved in crashes isn’t all that surprising.
In 2019, there were a total of 410 motorcycle accidents – just in Palm Beach County, alone. That’s an average of more than one crash a day. At least 23 of those accidents were fatal – nearly two deadly wrecks a month.
Riders Tend to Suffer Devastating Injuries in Boca Raton Motorcycle Wrecks
Atop a bike, riders get to bask in the sunshine and breathe the fresh coastal air with ease. Unfortunately, the same thing that makes riding a motorcycle so attractive and fun is also what makes them quite dangerous. Riders have very little protection when they are involved in crashes with other vehicles, particularly large trucks, SUVs, and buses.
While motorcycle helmets, jackets, and other safety accessories can reduce the risk of death in a crash, riders still commonly suffer:
- Broken bones
- Burns and road rash
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord damage
- Neck and back injury
- Crushing injury
- And other catastrophic injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident in Boca Raton or elsewhere in Palm Beach County, call Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers Our motorcycle accident attorneys can help you understand what legal options might be available to you.
If you decide to pursue compensation, we’ll be ready to put our 28+ years of experience in your corner.
What are the Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents Near Me in South Florida?
There are thousands of motorcycle crashes near you reported across the state of Florida every year. The factors that tend to contribute to these devastating motorcycle crashes include:
- Distracted driving,
- Drunk or impaired driving,
- Unsafe lane changes,
- Failure to yield the right of way,
- Vehicle defect or malfunction,
- Negligent vehicle or bike maintenance,
- Road defect or hazard.
Motorcycle accidents are also more likely to occur when riders are on the road at night or when the weather is bad.
Determining Liability For a Motorcycle Crash in Boca Raton, FL
Anyone who contributes – directly or indirectly – to a motorcycle accident in Boca Raton can be financially responsible for the consequences. This might include:
- Drivers of passenger cars, trucks, buses, and other vehicles on the road
- Other motorcyclists
- Motorcycle passengers
- Trucking or mass transit companies
- Employers of at-fault parties
- Companies that manufactured or sold defective vehicles or safety equipment
- Government agencies responsible for road design and maintenance
Causation and liability go hand-in-hand. That’s why Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, will work diligently to determine precisely why your motorcycle accident happened. Once we know the cause(s), we’ll be able to use that information to identify who is to blame. Then we can put the full force and weight of our motorcycle accident injury law firm behind the pursuit of full compensation on your behalf.
What Happens If I’m Blamed For a Boca Raton Motorcycle Wreck?
You’ll probably be blamed for the wreck, whether you played a role or not. That’s because Florida operates under a modified comparative negligence system where anyone who plays a role in causing an accident – including victims – share financial responsibility.
Sharing blame will not bar a financial recovery. As long as someone else is mostly responsible for the motorcycle crash, you can still secure some compensation for your injuries. However, your financial award will reflect your share of the blame. If your proportionate responsibility is 15%, your damages will be reduced by that amount.
So, other parties and insurance adjusters will undoubtedly point fingers and try to blame you for getting hurt. The greater your share of the blame, the lower your take-home award will be.
So, it is critical that you defend yourself against these allegations. Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, and our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys are ready to fight for you. We know these tactics all too well. We’ll dig deep to gather evidence to show that others, and not you, are at fault. Or, if you did contribute, we’ll do our best to minimize your role and limit how much fault is allocated to you.
What is My Boca Raton Motorcycle Accident Case Worth?
The value of your case will really depend on how serious your crash-related injuries are. As a general rule of thumb, the more severe the trauma, the more a case will be worth.
In Florida, you should expect your financial award to include both economic and non-economic damages.
This can include money for:
- Current medical bills
- Future medical expenses
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Nursing care
- Lost wages and income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of limb, disfigurement, and scarring
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
At Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, our skilled motorcycle accident lawyers will work closely with leading accident and injury experts as we build and analyze your claim. With their help, we’ll be able to really dig in and appreciate the trauma you’ve endured and how it will likely affect your life – now and in the future.
Taking the time and investing the resources to do this will help us walk into negotiations with evidence and facts needed to leverage a full financial award on your behalf.
Call our Boca Raton, Florida law office to get started on your personal injury claim today. The sooner we begin our investigation, the stronger our arguments for compensation can be.
What’s the Time Limit for Filing a Boca Raton Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit?
If you believe that the city of Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, or the state of Florida contributed to your wreck, you’ll have a matter of months to take action.
If you miss the deadline that applies to your particular case, you’ll lose the right to file a claim and recover the money you need. So, do not hesitate to contact our top-rated motorcycle accident attorneys for immediate assistance after you get hurt or lose a family member in a motor vehicle accident involving a motorcycle. We are here for you 24/7/365.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation With Our Boca Raton Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Were you recently injured in a motorcycle accident in Boca Raton, Florida? Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, has more than 28 years of experience helping injured riders stand up to insurance companies and fight for full compensation for their injuries.
We’re nearby and ready to help you in your time of need, you just have to reach out to us to set up a free consultation to get started. Give our Boca Raton motorcycle accident lawyers a call today.
Boca Raton Motorcycle Accident Review
Our personal injury law firm in Boca Raton, FL also provides:
- Assault Accident Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Boating Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Brain Injury Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Burn Injury Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Bus Accident Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Car Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Catastrophic Injuries Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Child Injury Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Child Molestation Injury Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Cruise Ship Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Day Care Injury Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Day Care Negligence Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Defective Toy Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Dog Bites Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Hip Replacement Injury Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Lyft Accident Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Nursing Home Abuse Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Parasailing Accident Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Premises liability Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Product Liability Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Recreational Vehicle Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Scaffolding Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Scooter Accident Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Spinal Cord Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Taxi Accident Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Train Accident Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Truck Accident Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL
- Uber Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Watercraft Accident Attorney in Boca Raton, FL
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Workplace Accident Attorneys in Boca Raton, FL
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Boca Raton, FL