Personal Injury Resources
- Claim VS. Lawsuit
- Does the Color of Your Car Affect Your Chances of Getting Into an Accident?
- Five Things to Know About Car Accident Settlement Agreements
- Florida State Resources
- Florida Statute of Limitations
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help if You’re Being Blamed For an Accident?
- How Are Pain and Suffering Damages Calculated?
- Personal Injury FAQ
- Property Damage
- The Burden of Proof: What is it and How Does It Apply to My Personal Injury Case?
- Ultimate Guide to Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- What Are Economic Damages?
- What Are Punitive Damages?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages?
- What Is a Personal Injury Case?
- What Is Contributory Fault?
- What Is Negligence?
- What Is Res Ipsa Loquitur?
South Florida, FL Resources
- Citysearch Boca Raton Site – Every recommendation from Citysearch on what to do in Boca Raton, FL.
- Citysearch Fort Lauderdale Site – Every recommendation from Citysearch on what to do in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Citysearch West Palm Beach Site – Every recommendation from Citysearch on what to do in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Florida State Website – Here you can find local news from all over the state of Florida, ask questions regarding tax or ticket payments, find employment and health programs, and you can even send an email to the Governor himself.
- South Florida Wikipedia Page – The history and information about South Florida.
- Distraction.gov – The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council – A nonprofit organization focused on researching and providing information and education to communities with the purpose of preventing injuries and deaths at workplaces, homes, roads, etc.
- US Department of Transportation – Serving the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, and accessible transportation system that enhances the quality of life of the American people.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – Working daily to provide the highest standards of motor vehicle and road safety in the United States.
- COVID-19 Update: How We Are Serving and Protecting Our Clients
- Coronavirus Legal FAQ
- Cruise Ship Liability Arising from COVID-19
- Health Care Facility Liability During COVID-19
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic May Affect Personal Injury Cases?
- Medical Malpractice for Failure to Treat or Diagnose COVID-19
- Nursing Home Abuse and Negligence During COVID-19
- Quarantine, Isolation, and Social Distancing Orders