A vehicle rollover occurs when a motor vehicle flips onto its side or roof. These types of accidents can cause catastrophic and fatal consequences. When occupants survive, they are often left with life-changing injuries and a diminished quality of life.
If you or a loved one was injured in a vehicle rollover accident in West Palm Beach, Florida, Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers is here to help. Contact us today for a free consultation. Call us at (561) 556-7873 today.
How Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers Can Help After a Rollover Accident in West Palm Beach
If you have been injured in a vehicle rollover accident, the last thing you need to be worrying about is an unscrupulous insurance company that is trying to cheat you out of the compensation you deserve.
The team at Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers is here to help you with every aspect of your case. We can conduct a thorough investigation, determine how the accident occurred, and fight to hold the negligent party accountable for your injuries. We’ll also be able to bring your case to court – and even in front of a Palm Beach County jury at trial – if necessary.
Attorney Gregg Hollander, the founder of our firm, has more than 25 years of experience providing aggressive representation to car accident victims. He knows what it takes to win these types of complex cases and will put his skill to work to seek fair compensation on your behalf.
Arrange your free consultation today by calling us today in West Palm Beach, FL.
Common Injuries in West Palm Beach Rollover Vehicle Accidents
Rollover vehicle accidents can cause serious injuries to vehicle occupants. The vehicle may flip onto its side or roof, possibly ejecting occupants from the vehicle or causing them to be violently jerked within the vehicle. Accident victims can collide into hard surfaces into the vehicle and be cut by broken glass and shards of metal.
Common injuries in rollover accidents include:
Rollover accidents can be terrifying, so in addition to the physical injuries these accidents can cause, victims may suffer from mental injuries, too. For example, they may suffer from anxiety, depression, or grief because of the accident.
Common Causes of Rollover Accidents in West Palm Beach, Florida
Some of the most common causes and factors that contribute to rollover accidents include:
- Type of vehicle – According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, trucks and SUVs are much more likely to be involved in rollover accidents because they have a higher center of gravity.
- Driver negligence – Careless drivers who are distracted, tired, or impaired can drift into other drivers’ lanes and cause these devastating accidents.
- Road maintenance negligence – Uneven roadways, potholes, and other road defects can contribute to rollover crashes.
- Design defect – Some vehicles are inherently more prone to rollovers because of the way they were designed.
- Manufacturing defect – A problem may occur during the manufacturing process that makes a vehicle more likely to roll over in case of a crash.
Rollover vehicle crash cases can be complex, so you might want to hire a lawyer who is experienced in handling them and can get to the bottom of how the accident occurred.
Liability for Rollover Crashes in West Palm Beach, Florida
The following parties may be fully or partially responsible for the injuries you suffered:
- Another driver – Another driver on the roadway may have been driving carelessly by texting and driving, driving while impaired, or driving while drowsy. These factors could have caused the driver to drift into your lane, causing them to crash into you or you reacting in a way that caused the rollover.
- Car or parts manufacturer – The manufacturer of the car or one of its components could have manufactured a defective product, such as tires that are more likely to blow out, and may be responsible for the accident.
- Government entity – Some rollover accidents are caused by road defects, poor road design, or road hazards.
If one or more of these parties may have contributed to your accident, you can expect them and the insurance companies that protect their interests to fight aggressively to try to avoid liability. You need a seasoned advocate in your corner who will staunchly defend your rights.
Potential Damages You Can Recover in a Rollover Accident Claim in West Palm Beach, FL
Because rollover accidents tend to be more catastrophic in nature, potential damage awards may involve significant recoveries, including for:
- Emergency medical treatment and transportation
- Extended hospital stays, surgical costs, and other medical expenses stemming from your accident-related injuries
- Lost wages from extended time off work
- Excruciating pain and suffering
- Future medical expenses and prescription costs
- Future loss of earnings if you are left permanently disabled or have a permanent reduction in your earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment of life, loss of companionship, loss of consortium, and other subjective losses caused by the accident and your injuries
Every personal injury case is different. To determine how much your claim might be worth, contact Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers today.
Contact an Experienced Car Wreck Lawyer in West Palm Beach, FL Today
If you were injured in a rollover vehicle accident, call our law offices today to learn how we can help. We are dedicated to helping you recover maximum compensation following an accident that was not your fault. Our West Palm Beach car accident lawyers understand the unique issues involved in rollover vehicle accidents and are here to help.