Have you been hurt in a West Palm Beach, FL, car accident involving a lane change? Our West Palm Beach lane change crash attorney at Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers can assist you in seeking compensation from those responsible.
Give us a call at our law offices at (561)-556-7873 to discuss your accident. Your initial consultation is free, and we only get paid if we win compensation for your case. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by reaching out to our West Palm Beach personal injury attorney.
Table of Contents
How Can Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers Help if You Were Injured in a Lane Change Crash in West Palm Beach, FL?
At Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, we consider our clients to be family, and we fight for them just as passionately.
With decades of legal experience, we know personal injury law inside out. We’re always ready, and we know how to stand up to tough insurance companies.
We’ve helped numerous injury victims win significant financial awards. Rest assured, we’ll be just as determined in handling your case.
When you choose Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, you get:
- Highly experienced lawyers with a winning track record
- An established law firm with extensive resources
- Access to a vast network of experts
- Exceptional legal representation delivered with professionalism and integrity
We know you’re going through a challenging time, and we’re committed to treating you with care and compassion throughout your case.
Our West Palm Beach car accident lawyer is skilled at handling various personal injury cases, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, and more.
You can trust that you’re in capable hands with our car accident lawyer in West Palm Beach, Florida. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation.
What Causes Most Lane Change Crashes?
Lane change crashes can happen in a variety of situations, but seven key scenarios are responsible for nearly 90% of these types of crashes:
- Common Lane Change: When one car recklessly changes lanes near another
- Intersection/Junction Turns: When a car turns and crosses into oncoming traffic
- Drifting/Veering: When a vehicle veers into another lane
- Turning and Passing: When one car turns, and another is passing at a junction
- Passing: When a car moves into another lane to pass a vehicle in front
- Pulling out of Parallel Parking: When a car leaves a parking spot and tries to merge into traffic but is sideswiped
- Merging: When a vehicle crashes while merging into highway traffic
Other common causes include:
- Distracted driving
- Not checking blind spots and mirrors before changing lanes
- Fatigue and lack of focus
- Driving under the influence
- Low visibility
- Slippery or icy road conditions
All these factors can lead to lane change accidents, making it crucial to avoid unnecessary lane changes.
No matter the situation, lane change crashes can be scary and traumatic. At Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, we understand this because we’ve witnessed the impact on many of our clients.
You don’t have to go through this alone. Our West Palm Beach personal injury firm is here to support you. Contact our offices today to discuss your case.
What Injuries Can Occur in Lane Change Crashes?
As with any accident, injuries that occur in lane change crashes can range from mild to severe.
This could include injuries such as:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Cuts and bruises
- Brain injuries
- Organ damage
- Injuries to the spinal cord
- Back injuries
- Chest injuries
Our West Palm Beach car accident attorney will examine your medical records to ensure all your injuries are taken into account when calculating your total damages.
How Long Do I Have To File a Lane Change Crash Lawsuit?
The law sets a time limit for filing a lawsuit in your accident claim. Known as the statute of limitations, this time limit in Florida is usually two years from the accident date.
The statute of limitations, which seeks to keep evidence fresh and witness memories reliable, can vary in some cases. It’s wise to talk to an experienced attorney to make sure you don’t risk missing the deadline.
Reach out to our personal injury lawyer at Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers following your accident so we can start working on your case immediately.
Contact a Lane Change Crash Lawyer in West Palm Beach for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident due to a lane change, Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers is dedicated to securing your full compensation to aid in a smooth recovery.