Head-on crashes in West Palm Beach, FL, can result in catastrophic injuries, death, and significant property damage. These tragic car accidents are often the result of driver negligence. If you were involved in a head-on accident, you deserve to be compensated for your pain, suffering, and financial losses.
The West Palm Beach head-on crash lawyers of Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers can help you recover maximum compensation for your accident claim. Our legal team has decades of experience handling injury claims. Moreover, we have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts for our clients.
Table of Contents
How Our West Palm Beach Car Accident Lawyers Can Help After a Crash
Head-on accidents are some of the most serious car crashes in West Palm Beach, Florida. They can result in permanent impairments, disfigurement, and significant financial losses. Holding the at-fault party responsible for your damages can be challenging when you do not have the resources or legal knowledge to pursue an injury claim.
Fortunately, you do not have to go it alone after a major accident. Our legal team at Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers can handle all aspects of your personal injury case. We have almost 30 years of experience in personal injury law and have recovered millions for our clients.
When you hire our West Palm Beach car accident lawyers, you can expect us to:
- Gather police reports, medical records, interview witnesses, and search for other evidence of fault as we investigate the car crash
- Consult with expert witnesses, as necessary
- Identify the parties responsible for causing your crash
- Handle all matters with the insurance company, including negotiating settlements
- Document your injuries and damages to calculate an accurate value for your injury claim
- Aggressively pursue your case through negotiations and a trial to recover the best possible financial award for your case
Reach out to our law office by telephone or online for a free consultation with one of our car accident attorneys in West Palm Beach.
Common Causes of Head-on Crashes in West Palm Beach, FL
Head-on accidents are common at intersections and along divided roads. However, these types of car accidents may occur in any location.
Drivers have a duty of care to obey traffic laws and operate their vehicles safely. When a driver breaches that duty of care, their negligence can cause fatal crashes and catastrophic injury.
Common factors that lead to head-on collisions include:
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Impaired driving, including drunk, drugged, and drowsy driving
- Improper lane changes
- Overcorrecting after running out of the road
- Swerving to miss an animal, pedestrian, or road debris
A tire blowout or other mechanical issue could also contribute to the cause of a head-on crash. Our legal team will carefully analyze the evidence from your crash to identify each factor that contributed to your collision. Those factors will enable us to identify the parties responsible for the collision.
Injuries a Person May Sustain in a West Palm Beach Head-On Accident
Because many head-on collisions occur at high speeds along divided roads, head-on accident injuries can be severe. When a collision occurs at high speeds, the risk of severe injuries increases. Even though head-on crashes only accounted for 2.7 percent of the total crashes in 2019, they accounted for 10.9 percent of the fatalities from car accidents.
Common injuries sustained by a driver or passenger in head-on crashes include:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Broken bones and fractures
- Soft tissue injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Injuries to internal organs
- Loss of limbs and amputations
- Airbag injuries
- Wrongful death
Seeking immediate medical attention after a head-on collision is the best way to protect your right to compensation for injuries and damages. You have the burden of proving the crash caused your injuries. Delays in medical care raise questions about the cause of your injuries.
Who Can I Sue for a Head-On Crash in West Palm Beach?
Several parties could be responsible for a head-on accident, including:
- Another driver
- A passenger
- Tire manufacturers
- Automobile manufacturers
- Government entities
- Repair or maintenance facilities
- Rideshare companies
Before you can hold any party liable for your damages, you must prove that the party caused the collision. Our legal team searches for evidence that can prove the other party caused the crash, such as:
- Eyewitness statements
- Videos of the collisions
- Physical evidence from the crash scene and the vehicles
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Reports from law enforcement agencies
- Research and opinions from expert witnesses
After you prove your claim, you will be entitled to economic damages for your financial losses and non-economic damages for your non-monetary losses like pain and suffering. Contact us today to learn more about the value of your claim.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our West Palm Beach Car Wreck Lawyers
Don’t try to handle the insurance company by yourself. Let us help you get the money you deserve after a head-on car accident. Call our office today to schedule your free case evaluation with one of our West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys.
Other Car Accident Claims We Cover
- Red and yellow car accidents
- Chain reaction/multi-vehicle accidents
- Accidents involving self-driving cars
- Commercial vehicle accidents