West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
While accidents and injuries are an everyday part of life, when a person is seriously harmed by the careless or reckless actions of another, they deserve to be compensated for their losses and damages. The sad reality is that negligence is to blame for some of the worst types of personal injuries and many of these injuries could have easily been prevented. Victims of these events often struggle with the high cost of medical bills and debilitating injuries that keep them from returning to work for very long periods of time, if ever. In worst case scenarios, families are left to pick up the pieces when a loved one is killed in a senseless accident. When tragedies like these strike, you don’t have to go it alone – a West Palm Beach personal injury attorney can explain your rights and help you get through one of the most difficult periods of your life.Protecting the Rights of Accident Victims
At the Hollander Law Firm, we focus 100% of our efforts on helping people who have been injured by the wrongful actions of others. Through our office locations in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, we work to ensure that victims and their families get the compensation they need to heal and move forward with their lives. Our firm represents clients in a broad range of personal injury claims, including cases involving:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents. Crashes and collisions involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and other vehicles can be intimidating and confusing. Gregg Hollander is an experienced car accident lawyer who will stand up to the insurance companies and guide you every step of the way.
- Medical Malpractice. Medical mistakes and errors can result in serious, life-long injuries and even death. If you suspect that you have been harmed by the negligence or carelessness of a doctor, nurse or other medical professional, our firm will aggressively fight to ensure that your injuries and losses are fully compensated.
- Product Liability. Manufacturers and sellers have a duty to ensure that their products are safe for consumers. When these companies fail to meet their duties and produce and sell hazardous and defective products, our firm fights to obtain maximum compensation for victims and their families.
- Nursing Home Abuse/Neglect. Nursing homes are supposed to provide a safe and supportive environment for elderly, disabled and other individuals who can no longer take care of themselves. If you suspect that a resident has been the victim of abuse or neglect, the Hollander Law Firm will take aggressive action to hold the facility and staff accountable for their misconduct.
- Wrongful Death. A wrongful death is one of the most difficult and emotionally painful tragedies that a person can go through. While no sum of money can ever make up for losing a loved one too soon, surviving spouses, children and other family members deserve to have the financial security they need to heal and start moving forward with their lives.
- Catastrophic Injuries. Catastrophic injuries are different from other personal injury cases - victims often need lifelong medical care and may never be able to work again. If you or a loved one has suffered head trauma, serious burns, spinal cord damage or any other catastrophic injuries, the Hollander Law Firm will pursue all legal avenues to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Other Accidents and Injuries. At the Hollander Law Firm, we handle all types of accident and injury cases. This means that whether you have been hurt in a train accident, or working at a construction site, you can trust that Attorney Gregg Hollander will work to get you maximum compensation for your losses and damages.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident, Hollander Law Firm can help. For over 25 years, Attorney Gregg Hollander has been advocating for people just like you in cases in the West Palm Beach area and beyond. Whether you are dealing with the aftermath of a motor vehicle accident, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence or abuse, or any another disastrous event, an experienced personal injury lawyer can provide the advice and support you need at every step of the process. From filing your claim and negotiating a fair settlement with the insurance company, to fighting for your right to receive maximum compensation in court, we are committed to helping you get the money and justice you deserve.