You’ve gotten hurt or lost a close family member in a Greenacres, Florida accident because someone else was negligent. Don’t shoulder the consequences of your injury or loss on your own. Call Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers at (561) 556-7873. Our experienced Greenacres personal injury lawyer can help you take a stand and demand a substantial financial payout from liable parties.
Since 1996, Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers has been a trusted name in personal injury litigation for accident victims and grieving families in Greenacres and throughout South Florida. Gregg Hollander is an award-winning trial attorney with over 28 years of experience handling complex cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, catastrophic injury, and wrongful death.
We’ve forced insurance companies, businesses, and other powerful adversaries to pay our clients tens of millions of dollars in settlements and jury awards. Now we’re here to help you achieve top results, too.
Table of Contents
Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer After an Accident in Greenacres, FL?
It’s simple: you’re much more likely to win your personal injury claim when you hire an attorney to advocate for you.
Insurance company research also indicates that payouts tend to be up to 3.5 times higher when an attorney is involved.
- You force the insurance company (or liable party) onto a level playing field and take away any advantage they might have had
- The insurance company loses the ability to call the shots or dictate the terms of your recovery
- You benefit from the law firm’s financial resources, network of experts, experience, and in-depth knowledge of Florida personal injury law
- You give yourself the much-needed time and opportunity to focus on what’s most important: your physical health and emotional well-being
Hiring an attorney in Greenacres is the smart choice. However, your choice of attorney matters. Don’t underestimate the importance of putting a respected and successful trial attorney on your team.
Why You’ll Want Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers Handling Your Greenacres Personal Injury Lawsuit
At Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, we’ve been fighting for accident victims and families in Greenacres and across South Florida for more than 28 years.
In that time, our lead attorney has developed a reputation as a fierce and unrelenting advocate for his clients. His hard work, determination, and proven record of success have earned him top honors in the legal field, including being named a Top 25 Medical Malpractice Lawyer by the Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyers Association and membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
We understand that you have a single opportunity to recover compensation, and our team is here to help you make the most of it.
Turn to us for help after you’ve been injured in Greenacres and trust us to:
- Offer guidance and advice about your legal situation and help you understand all of the options available to you at this time
- Launch an extensive investigation into the details of your case to determine the cause(s), fault, and liability
- Gather evidence that can be used to build a persuasive claim for damages
- Prepare and file the necessary paperwork with the insurance company and/or local court in Palm Beach County, FL
- Anticipate and fight back against claims of contributory negligence
- Bring in experts and specialists to consult on your case
- Utilize tried-and-true negotiation strategies to leverage a maximum settlement on your behalf
We won’t stop if you aren’t offered a reasonable settlement. Attorney Gregg Hollander is a seasoned and successful trial attorney who thrives in the courtroom. If you’re lowballed, he’ll be ready to bring your case to a jury and fight to get you a life-changing verdict.
How To Get to Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers From Greenacres, FL
Public Transportation Directions
Our Greenacres Personal Injury Practice Areas
At Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers, we have decades of experience handling a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Bus accidents
- Construction accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Medical malpractice
- Catastrophic injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Nursing home abuse
- Product liability
- Dog bites
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
Do not hesitate to reach out to our understanding and compassionate legal team if you’ve been hurt in a Greenacres, FL accident. If someone else was negligent, our Greenacres personal injury attorney can help you seek a just and fair financial award.
What’s My Greenacres Personal Injury Case Worth?
Your injuries, your experience, and your road to recovery are unique. That’s one of the main reasons that there’s no average settlement for personal injury claims in Greenacres.
The specific facts and details of your case will ultimately dictate how much money you might be able to recover in an insurance claim or lawsuit:
- What type of accident were you in?
- What types of insurance benefits are available? What are the policy limits?
- What types of injuries have you suffered? Are those injuries severe?
- Has the accident affected your ability to work?
- How has your earning capacity changed since you got hurt?
- Did your own negligence contribute to your accident in Greenacres?
- Have pre-existing medical conditions been aggravated since the accident?
- What did you do to mitigate your injuries?
Your age and life expectancy can also have a big impact on the value of your Greenacres personal injury case. So can the attorney you hire to represent you. Call Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers to put a top-rated litigator in your corner.
How Can Shared Fault Affect My Florida Personal Injury Settlement?
Sharing responsibility for your accident (or resulting injuries) can have a direct impact on your ability to recover compensation.
Under Florida’s modified comparative negligence system:
- Damages are prohibited when shared fault exceeds 50 percent, and
- Damages are reduced when shared fault is less than 51 percent.
You can recover some compensation as long as you’re not primarily at fault for your accident.
Expect the insurance company, at-fault party, and defense attorneys to blame you for getting hurt. After all, these tactics can significantly reduce their liability and even prevent a payout.
When you have Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers in your corner, you won’t have to worry about these tactics going unanswered. Our team will be ready to fight back by demanding hard proof and digging deep to get evidence of our own to counter these claims.
What Damages Are Available to Greenacre Accident Victims?
While there are some exceptions – like cases involving workers’ compensation or wrongful death – you’ll generally be able to seek compensatory damages in a personal injury claim.
Compensatory damages include:
- Economic damages to offset the financial expenses and losses related to your case, and
- Non-economic damages to compensate for the difficult-to-value suffering and trauma you’ve experienced as a victim.
A successful claim can yield compensation for:
- Amounts paid for current medical care
- Costs for reasonably necessary future medical treatment
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lost wages and income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Reduced quality of life
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Count on our Greenacres personal injury law firm to help you fight to not only win your case, but maximize your recovery.
How Long Will I Have to File a Lawsuit After an Accident in Greenacres, Florida?
Most personal injury lawsuits in Florida are subject to a two-year statute of limitations.
This includes cases involving personal injury and wrongful death.
You must file your claim before the statute of limitations expires if you want to preserve your opportunity to recover compensation.
Once time runs out, you’ll lose the right to get the money you deserve.
What Does it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney in Greenacres, FL?
Accidents are expensive. Hiring a lawyer shouldn’t add to the financial stress you’re under right now. That’s why Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers works on contingency.
It costs nothing upfront to hire our personal injury law firm in Greenacres.
Our fee comes right out of your financial settlement or jury award, so there’s no out-of-pocket cost to you.
Contact our law office to learn more about our fees and the considerable benefits of having our award-winning team fighting for you.
Schedule a Free Case Assessment With a Trusted Greenacres Personal Injury Lawyer
Make the most of your fight for compensation by calling Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers for help after an accident in Greenacres, Florida.
Greenacres personal injury lawyer Gregg Hollander can help you take action and demand a full financial recovery from those responsible for your injuries and suffering.
Contact our law office serving Greenacres, FL to set up a time for a free consultation. We’re always here to help.
- Broward County, FL
- Lee County, FL
- Palm Beach County, FL
- Collier County, FL
- Miami-Dade Count