If you were injured in the Poinsettia Heights neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, you may have legal options for compensation. With the help of an experienced Poinsettia Heights personal injury lawyer, you can seek a financial recovery for your medical bills and other losses.
Since 1996, the legal team at Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Attorneys has helped clients injured in accidents caused by the negligence of others. We understand that when you suffer a serious injury, you want to be able to focus on your recovery and not on a stressful legal battle.
During the last 28 years, we have helped countless individuals in the Fort Lauderdale area file claims and lawsuits after suffering avoidable injuries. When you need us, we will be here to help you. Contact us or call us at (561) 347-7770 personal injury law firm today for a free case review.
Table of Contents
How Our Poinsettia Heights Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You Fight for Damages
Let Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers handle the legal aspects for you. We know Florida’s personal injury laws and how to effectively negotiate to get the compensation you deserve.
Some of the tasks that our Poinsettia Heights personal injury attorneys can take off your shoulders include:
- Investigating the cause of the accident
- Identifying all potentially liable parties and sources of compensation
- Talking to insurance companies, witnesses, and other relevant parties on your behalf
- Analyzing the legal arguments
- Developing a personalized legal strategy
- Compiling evidence to establish liability and the full extent of your losses
- Negotiating fair compensation on your behalf
Contact our law office today for a free consultation to learn more about how we can help.
The History of the Poinsettia Heights Neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, FL
The neighborhood can trace its roots back to the 1940s when it was a planned development area constructed by Gil Construction Company. At the time, Fort Lauderdale was a small city with a population of only 25,000 and primarily consisted of thousands of acres of agricultural land.
The city was constructed after World War II as a home to returning service members. Fort Lauderdale was a well-established military area at the time with a nearby airfield and Navy base.
The neighborhood is exclusively residential and includes two schools, a middle school, and an elementary school. There are just over 1,000 single-family homes in the neighborhood, according to the Poinsettia Heights Civic Association.
The Poinsettia Heights Civic Association focuses on volunteer work in the community, including with Fort Lauderdale’s Green Your Routine Program. The neighborhood is conveniently located near a shopping center.
It is home to many attractions including:
How to Get to Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers From Poinsettia Heights, FL
Public Transportation Directions
You can follow these directions to reach our office from Poinsettia Heights:
- Head north on N. Victoria Park Rd. toward NE 16th St.
- Turn left at the first cross street onto NE 16th St.
- Turn left onto NE 15th Ave.
- Turn right onto E. Sunrise Blvd.
- Use the left two lanes to turn slightly left onto US-1 S.
- Turn right onto E. Broward Blvd.
- Turn left onto SE 3rd Ave.
- Turn right onto SE 6th St.
Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers is located on the left at 200 SE 6th St.Suite 203, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
Our Personal Injury Law Firm’s Primary Practice Areas
Our personal injury lawyers are qualified to assist with cases involving:
Fort Lauderdale and Poinsettia Heights residents are injured every year in car accidents. We can help you fight for the compensation you deserve if you were injured in a motor vehicle accident.
As Poinsettia Heights continues to grow, the possibility of a construction accident increases. Our firm helps construction accident victims fight for the compensation they deserve.
A motorcycle accident can alter a victim’s life in a split second. We help motorcycle accident victims and their families hold careless drivers responsible for the harm they’ve caused.
Slip & Fall Accidents
Many slips and falls are due to the carelessness of property owners. We can help you hold careless people responsible for failing to keep visitors safe while on their premises.
Truck accidents often result in catastrophic injuries like traumatic brain injuries and amputations because of the significant difference between their size and weight compared to smaller passenger vehicles. Over the years, we’ve helped many truck accident victims hold negligent trucking companies accountable for the harm they’ve caused.
We also help grieving families who have lost loved ones in accidents caused by the negligence and carelessness of other parties. Our skilled wrongful death lawyers will fight for the justice and accountability you deserve.
Damages Available in Poinsettia Heights Personal Injury Cases
Damages are the various losses you might have encountered because of the accident and your injuries, which might include:
- Property damage
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Reduced or diminished earning capacity
- Replacement services for activities you can no longer complete, like cooking or cleaning
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
An experienced personal injury lawyer in Poinsettia Heights can explain the damages you might be able to recover based on the particular circumstances surrounding your claim.
What Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Broward County?
The amount you pay for a Broward County personal injury lawyer will likely depend on many factors, including:
- The lawyer’s years of experience
- How complex the case is
- Whether the case involves a lawsuit
- The potential damages involved in the case
- The time it takes to represent the client’s interests properly
- Whether taking the case would prevent the lawyer from taking other cases
Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers works on a contingency fee basis, so we don’t charge any attorney’s fees upfront. Our payment comes in the form of part of the recovery we are able to secure for you.
Statute of Limitations in Florida Personal Injury Cases
The statute of limitations for most Florida personal injury cases is two years. Prior to March 24, 2023, it was four years, but the deadline was shortened. If your Poinsettia Heights accident occurred after that date, you’ll have until the second anniversary of your accident to file a lawsuit.
Contact our Poinsettia Heights accident attorneys to preserve your legal right to hold the at-fault party accountable for your damages.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation With a Poinsettia Heights Personal Injury Lawyer
Were you injured in a car accident, slip and fall, or other personal injury accident caused by someone else’s negligence? If so, you might be entitled to compensation for the harm you’ve suffered. But first, it’s important that you reach out to a qualified Poinsettia Heights personal injury lawyer who can help demand the compensation you deserve.
Contact Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers for a free initial consultation to discuss your injuries and options.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Poinsettia Heights Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re ready to get justice, call the Poinsettia Heights personal injury lawyers at Hollander Law Firm to schedule a free consultation. Don’t waste any more time struggling after an accident; our team is available 24/7 to discuss your case.
Find all the areas we serve in South Florida:
- Broward County, FL
- Lee County, FL
- Palm Beach County, FL
- Collier County, FL
- Miami-Dade County, FL
Poinsettia Heights Resources
Poinsettia Heights Parks
- Middle River Terrace Park – 1329 NE 7th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Colohatchee Park and Dog Park – 1975 NE 15th Ave, Wilton Manors, FL 33305
- Holiday Park – 1150 G. Harold Martin Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Fire & Police Department
- FLFD Fire Station 29 – 2002 NE 16th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue #13 – 2871 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Wilton Manors Fire Prevention -533 NE 22nd St, Wilton Manors, FL 33305
Hospital & Health Centers
- Kindred Hospital South Florida – Ft. Lauderdale -1516 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Holy Cross Health – 4725 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- HCA East Florida Division – 450 E Las Olas Blvd #1100, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our webs
What our Poinsettia Heights clients are saying about us
Read more about our Google Reviews here.