Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer
An accident or injury can change the course of your life in seconds. Fear, anger and confusion are a few of the emotions you may experience when you or someone you love has been hurt by the negligence or recklessness of another. For over two decades, Hollander Law Firm has been helping accident victims and their families gain financial compensation from those who have harmed them. Based in Boca Raton, Florida, we focus on protecting the rights of people who have suffered serious or catastrophic injuries and damages in personal injury cases. Our firm combines a personalized approach with extensive legal knowledge and resources to help personal injury victims and their families get the results they deserve.What We Do
Hollander Law Firm is dedicated to serving individuals and families in South Florida who are dealing with the aftermath of accidents and injuries. Our firm handles a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents. Accidents involving cars, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, and other types of motor vehicles happen every day. Unfortunately, many of these crashes result in devastating injuries and in the most serious collisions, families may suffer the death of a loved one. Hollander Law Firm understands the life-changing effects of a motor vehicle accident and our car accident lawyer will fight aggressively to get you the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
- Product Liability. While manufacturers are responsible for making their products safe for consumers, the reality is that people are seriously injured by defective products every day. If you have suffered an accident or injury as a result of a product that was improperly designed or manufactured with a defect, our firm will fight to hold the manufacturers, retailers, distributers and other parties accountable for their actions.
- Medical Malpractice. When you visit a health care provider, you expect to receive appropriate medical care and treatment for your condition Unfortunately, hospitals, doctors, nurses and other medical professionals make mistakes which can result in serious injuries or death. If you believe that you or a loved one may be the victim of medical malpractice, our firm will handle all aspects of your case so that you can focus on your recovery.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect. When family members advance in age and can no longer take care of themselves, difficult choices must be made. While we trust that nursing homes and other long-term care facilities will provide the medical care and support our loved ones need, the truth is that many residents suffer abuse and neglect in these facilities. In such cases, our Boca Raton personal injury lawyer carefully investigates the case and takes aggressive action to hold the responsible parties liable for your loved one’s injuries and suffering.
- Wrongful Death. Far too often the actions or misconduct of another person results in the death of an innocent person. Whether the fatal event involves a car accident, dangerous product, medical malpractice or some other wrongful incident, our wrongful death attorney works to protect the rights of the survivors. While no amount of money can ever make up for the loss of your loved one, compensation can help you deal with the many challenges that lie ahead.
- Catastrophic Injuries. The pain and suffering, medical bills and loss of income associated with a catastrophic injury can be overwhelming. Spinal cord damage, paralysis, head trauma and traumatic brain injury (TBI) are just a few of the most serious and complex injury cases that our Boca Raton injury firm handles. If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury you can rest assured that our legal team has the experience and resources needed to see your claim through all phases of the legal process.
- Other Accidents and Injuries. At Hollander Law Firm, handling personal injury cases is all that we do. Whether your case involves a complex class-action lawsuit, a truck, motorcycle or boating crash, a pedestrian accident, construction accident, slip and fall or other type of injury claim, our firm will do everything possible to ensure that you receive full compensation for your losses and damages.
At Hollander Law Firm we believe that each case is personal – personal to the client and personal to us. Our team works to develop individual relationships with every client that we serve. We understand that you are coming to us at a difficult time in your life, and our objective is to provide the professional guidance, support and representation you deserve to get through this ordeal. From your first consultation through the conclusion of your claim, we listen carefully to your concerns and work with you to develop a course of action that best meets your needs and the needs of the people you care most about.Why Personal Injury Victims Choose Hollander Law Firm
When you are injured in an accident, choosing a law firm is one of the most important decisions you can make. The right law firm can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. While there are many personal injury lawyers in the Boca Raton area to choose from, not every firm is equipped to handle your case. Hollander Law Firm can provide you with personalized, quality representation you deserve.
- Experience You Can Trust. Attorney Gregg Hollander, our firm’s founder, has 25 + years of experience helping victims in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and surrounding areas recover compensation in personal injury cases.
- 100% Focus on Personal Injury Cases. Hollander Law Firm only represents individuals and families suffering with the aftermath of serious accidents and injuries. We never have and never will represent insurance companies.
- No Case is Too Complex for our Team. We have the skills and resources necessary to handle complex cases and battle the most powerful corporations and insurance carriers.
- We Pride Ourselves on the Personal Touch. Whether you have a quick question or need help with a more complicated matter, our Boca Raton personal injury lawyer will respond promptly to you call.
- Track Record of Success. At Hollander Law Firm our results speak for themselves. We have obtained millions of dollars* in personal injury settlements and verdicts on behalf of clients in the Boca Raton area and beyond.
Hollander Law Firm helps accidents victims throughout the South Florida region. We are based in Boca Raton but have convenient office locations in Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach to meet your needs.What Our Clients Have to say Testimonials
At Hollander Law Firm we are committed to making certain that our clients are happy with our services at each step of their case. Below are just a few of the testimonials we have received from past clients.
“I am so pleased to say that the Hollander law firm handled my daughter’s personal injury case with such care, precision and diligence. Gregg and Brean kept us notified every single step of the way, every time an action or decision was made. I highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for solid representation, they will fight for what you deserve as if you were a part of the family. I am so happy with chosen them to represent my daughter.” Michelle Niesz
4 Things You Need to Know About Personal Injury Lawsuits
“My personal experience with Gregg Hollander and the Hollander Law Firm was excellent!! I felt so like a part of the family and so well taken care of. I would recommend Gregg Hollander to everyone!!” Sara Schaeffer
- The Clock is Ticking to File Your Claim. Personal injury cases are governed by strict Statutes of Limitations in Florida. This means that you only have a limited period of time to file your claim. The deadline for filing a general personal injury case in Florida is typically four years from the date of the accident. However, time limits vary depending upon the specific type case. A Boca Raton personal injury attorney can make sure that you do not miss any critical deadlines.
- The Insurance Adjuster is Not on Your Side. No matter how nice or caring the insurance adjuster may seem when he or she contacts you after an accident, you need to remember that the insurance company is not on your side. You should always seek the advice of a qualified Boca Raton injury lawyer before you speak with the defendant’s insurance carrier and you should never give a recorded statement to the insurance company after an accident occurs.
- Even the Simplest Cases can get Complicated Quickly. Every personal injury case is different, and even the most straightforward cases may involve complicated facts and legal issues. Having an experienced Boca Raton accident lawyer working on your side levels the playing field with the insurance company. Your attorney can guide you through the legal process so that you obtain the compensation you are entitled to receive.
- Some Injuries are Not Immediately Obvious. While some injuries are apparent right away, certain injuries may not appear until days, weeks or even months down the road. If you think you have been injured by the wrongful conduct of another person or entity, it is important to seek immediate medical attention and to follow up with your doctor. You should also contact a personal injury lawyer who can make sure you are receiving the medical tests and evaluations you need to properly document your claim.
- When is the right time to contact a personal injury lawyer?
Trying to deal with defense attorneys and insurance companies on your own is not only stressful, it can be dangerous. Making a mistake or saying the wrong thing can seriously damage your claim. This is why it is important to seek out competent legal advice as soon as possible after an injury or accident occurs. Taking quick action in hiring a Boca Raton area lawyer who is experienced in handling personal injury claims can make a huge difference in your case. Your lawyer will steer you through the process to make certain you are doing everything necessary to get maximum financial compensation for your injuries.
- How do I find a good personal injury lawyer in the Boca Raton area?
With so many law firms in the Boca Raton area, choosing an attorney to handle your car accident or other personal injury claim can be overwhelming. You need to make sure that you are selecting an attorney that has the specific experience you need, and you feel comfortable with. Hollander Law Firm has more than two decades of experience handling all types of serious accident and injury claims. We offer free, no-obligation consultations where you can ask any questions that you may have so that so that you can determine if we are the right firm for you.
- How are personal injury lawyers paid?
Our law firm works on a contingency fee basis which means that you will not pay any legal fees unless we settle or win your personal injury case. There are no fees or costs unless we get money for you. When you meet with our firm we will carefully explain how this type of fee arrangement works and answer any questions that you have about legal fees or other issues.
- I just had a car accident, what should I do now?
The first thing you need to do is to seek medical attention. Although you may feel fine or think that your injuries are minor, many symptoms such as pain and numbness may not appear until days after an accident. If you are able to do so, you should take detailed notes and photos of the accident scene and get contact information from all parties involved along with eyewitnesses. You should also speak with a Boca Raton attorney experienced in handling car accident cases who can explain your rights and help you navigate all steps of your injury claim.
- What is medical malpractice?
Medical malpractice lawyers handle legal claims for individuals who have been injured due to the negligent actions of doctors, nurses, dentists, hospitals and other health care providers. Medical malpractice occurs when a health care provider delivers medical care that falls below the acceptable standard of care for the profession. If you suspect that you have been injured as a result of a medical error, an experienced medical malpractice lawyer can review your situation to determine if you have a case. If you do, your lawyer can advocate for your rights to receive compensation for your damages and losses.
- What can I do if my loved one is being abused in a nursing home?
If the abuse or neglect has resulted in a serious injury, you should call 911 to get the medical care and treatment that your loved one needs. In calling 911 and seeking treatment, law enforcement will be made aware of the situation and an official report will be generated. At this point you should contact an attorney with specific experience handling nursing home abuse and negligence cases. These cases can be complex and often require an extensive investigation to substantiate the claim. Keep in mind that you will only have a limited period of time to file a lawsuit, so it is critical to speak with a nursing home abuse lawyer right away.
At Hollander Law Firm we want you to feel comfortable with us before you hire our team. We encourage you to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation where you can get to know us so that you can be completely confident in your decision.You Will not Have to pay Legal Fees Unless We Recover Compensation for You
We handle all of our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis which means that we assume the risk. You will not pay us any fees until we successfully settle or win your claim.A Boca Raton Injury Attorney can Level the Playing Field
Insurance companies and corporations use many tactics to reduce and deny accident claims. We can easily recognize these tricks and we will level the playing field to help you get full compensation for your losses and damages.Contact a Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer Today
* Past verdicts and settlements do not constitute a promise of future results. The facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matters in which results have been provided. Every case is different, and each client’s case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.