Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney
While no one ever wants to think about being involved in a serious car crash or being injured by a negligent medical provider or defective product, the reality is that innocent people are harmed everyday due to the negligence of others. A serious accident can change your life in an instant. The medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering associated with your injuries can jeopardize your future and the futures of those you love the most. If you have been injured in an accident, the Hollander Law Firm understands the financial and emotional challenges you are dealing with. For 25 years, attorney Gregg Hollander has been helping victims throughout the Fort Lauderdale area recover monetary compensation. Our team focuses 100% of our efforts on personal injury cases, and we are committed to making sure that you and your family have the financial security you need to get through a very difficult situation.How We Help Accident Victims
The Hollander Law Firm is devoted to helping people who have been seriously injured due to the negligence of others. With offices in Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, our firm focuses exclusively on representing accidents victims and their families in a broad range of personal injury claims, including cases involving:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents. Whether you have been injured in an accident involving a car, truck, SUV, motorcycle or any other kind of motorized vehicle, we can help. Gregg Hollander is an experienced car accident lawyer who will stand up to the powerful insurance companies to help you get the money that you deserve.
- Medical Malpractice. Every day we trust hospitals, doctors, nurses and other health care providers with our lives and the lives of the people we love the most. Unfortunately, there are times when health care professionals make mistakes and fail to provide the appropriate care and treatment. When this happens serious injuries, including death, can occur. Our firm understands just how devastating these events can be and will fight to ensure that health care providers are held legally liable for their medical negligence.
- Defective Products. Defective products seriously injure people every day. If you have been harmed by an unsafe product, there may be several parties who are responsible for your injuries, including the product designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer. We will identify all parties who may be at fault and help you to secure maximum compensation for your losses and damages.
- Nursing Home Abuse/Neglect. In Fort Lauderdale and throughout the country, nursing home abuse and neglect is a very serious problem that often goes unreported. If you suspect that a loved one has suffered because of neglect or abuse, the Hollander Law Firm will take quick action to investigate the situation and hold all at-fault parties legally responsible.
- Wrongful Death. When you lose a spouse, child, parent or other family member due to the wrongful conduct of another, you have the legal right to seek justice for your loss. Although no amount of money can ever replace your loved one, monetary compensation recovered in a wrongful death action can help provide your family with the financial security it needs after a very devastating loss.
- Catastrophic Injuries. Severe injuries such as serious head trauma, spinal cord damage, burns, and compound fractures can cause tremendous physical and emotional pain. Additionally, victims of catastrophic injuries generally face extraordinarily high medical expenses and may be off work for a very long time, if not permanently. The Hollander Law Firm understands what you are going through and will seek the compensation you need to cover your losses and help get your life back on track.
- Other Accidents and Injuries. Gregg Hollander is a seasoned Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorney who has dedicated his legal career to helping people who have been injured. Whether you have been hurt on a construction site, injured in a pedestrian or boating accident or suffered harm as a result of any other type of event, the Hollander Law Firm will fight to get you the full compensation that you deserve.
When you or someone you love has been seriously injured or killed in an accident, the thought of finding the right lawyer to handle the case can seem overwhelming. With so many personal injury lawyer billboards on the streets and highways of Fort Lauderdale, along with constant television and radio commercials, it can be difficult to know where to turn for help.
Even though it is easy to pick up your phone and call the number you see on a bus bench or billboard, you should never base your decision on an attorney advertisement. A qualified Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorney can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. You need to be certain that your attorney knows how the insurance industry works and has experience handling cases similar to your own. Additionally, you should take the time to personally speak with the attorney to make sure you are 100% comfortable before you make any decisions.
The Hollander Law Firm offers free, no-obligation consultations where you can ask questions and discuss your case with an experienced attorney. The founder of our firm, Gregg Hollander, has been handling personal injury cases throughout South Florida and the surrounding areas for 25 years. Our law firm appreciates that this may be a very confusing time for you and we want to want to make certain you are confident that we are the right law firm to handle your case.The First Two Questions Clients Most Often Ask
- How do I know if I have a case?
Because all accident and injury cases are unique, you need to speak with an experienced Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer who can carefully review your situation to determine if you have a viable legal claim. At the Hollander Law Firm, we offer free, no obligation legal consultations where we will examine your case and outline the options that may be available to you.
- What if I can’t afford to pay for legal representation?
At the Hollander Law Firm, we handle all of our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not be responsible for paying any fees or costs unless we get monetary compensation for you. When you call, we will provide complete details as to how our contingency fee arrangement works and answer any questions you may have about hiring our law firm to handle your case.